AIM
ChrsHdghg

Animation tutorial Animation tutorial

Very impressive, good basic information!

This is truly a great tutorial, and not just for Flash, but for animation in general too. You gave some look into how a lot of animation is done (Although you should note that this is frame-by-frame animation), and how easy it is to do if you follow basic steps. All in all, thanks for showing us new animators to the NG scene some good tips on animating!

Bedtime. Bedtime.

Entertaining and Original! A Breakthrough!

In this Flash portal of chaos and retardedness, every once in a while you come across someone passionate and dedicated to their art and bringing something new to the table. Definately did it with this. The music flowed perfectly, just like the frames of animation, sweet short and lovable story, everything a good small Flash needs. Very well done indeed, all 10 starts and Vote of 5 deserved!

Hildebrandt responds:

Thanks dude, that means so mcuh to me.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Wow.

This is amazingly accurate. XD But you realize, after watching this, no one needs to come to Newgrounds anymore, eh? :P

Very well done and animated, you got everything pretty straight forward from all series, and I'm well impressed! Kudos to you!

Super Mafia Land Super Mafia Land

Classicly redone!

This is really a creative game! The graphics are very well drawn AND animated, programming is in line with the obvious classic gameplay you were going for. No errors that I could see. Maybe a lack of various music, but of course, I could say the same about SMB2. XD Only three levels though leaves you wishing there was more though. X3 All in all, a terrific game! Way to go!