AIM
ChrsHdghg

Animation tutorial Animation tutorial

Very impressive, good basic information!

This is truly a great tutorial, and not just for Flash, but for animation in general too. You gave some look into how a lot of animation is done (Although you should note that this is frame-by-frame animation), and how easy it is to do if you follow basic steps. All in all, thanks for showing us new animators to the NG scene some good tips on animating!

Bedtime. Bedtime.

Entertaining and Original! A Breakthrough!

In this Flash portal of chaos and retardedness, every once in a while you come across someone passionate and dedicated to their art and bringing something new to the table. Definately did it with this. The music flowed perfectly, just like the frames of animation, sweet short and lovable story, everything a good small Flash needs. Very well done indeed, all 10 starts and Vote of 5 deserved!

Hildebrandt responds:

Thanks dude, that means so mcuh to me.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Wow.

This is amazingly accurate. XD But you realize, after watching this, no one needs to come to Newgrounds anymore, eh? :P

Very well done and animated, you got everything pretty straight forward from all series, and I'm well impressed! Kudos to you!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Intriguingly Epic and True to Life!

You know, I think this would be an anime even Konata Izumi would like. Captures the true essence of what every single over the top over done fighter anime would be. XD Great teamwork, and awesome animation as always by the Ego man himself. Nicely done!

Sonic Outtakes Sonic Outtakes

Interesting Concept!

You did pretty well! Considering sprite work sometimes is really easy to work with, but some people make it disgusting, you did great! I clicked random portal link, and got your stuff. What a cool find!

Megaman -The Hitman Megaman -The Hitman

A Good Solid Flash

Not too many sprite based flashes come out good. But you did pretty good. A few bugs and quips here and there, but overall, pretty good. I'm not one for violence, but still a good effort!

Spritegenius responds:

It's not pure violence but i can see what you don't like.

Sonic the Hedgehog teaser Sonic the Hedgehog teaser

An Improvement On The Series!

This is excellent! Being a top Sonic fan and enthuisiest (SP?) myself, I find this really entertaining. I hope that you'll continue this flash ^_^. I look forward to seeing it!